Annually, the Agricultural Society puts on a summer fair for the residents of Rivers and area to enjoy! Events include a breakfast, beef supper, parade, exhibitor display, animal judging, children entertainment, horse show, and a tractor pull! The evening of the fair, the Riverdale Municipality will put on a firework show at dusk for your entertainment! The purpose of this fair is to provide people with a fun, educational event for all!
- 13 years & up – $5.00
- 6-12 years – $2.00
- 5 years & under – FREE
July 4, 2017 – MGRA @ 5pm
July 5, 2017
- 6.30 – 8.30am – Pancake Breakfast
- 9.15am – Parade (Elementary School)
- 10.00am – Horse Show
- 10.00am – 2.00pm – Children’s Activities/Face Painting
- 10.30am – 4-H Beef Achievement
- 11.00am – Pet Show (animals must be leashed/caged at all times)
- 1.00pm – Tractor Pull
- 4.30 – 7.00pm – Beef Barbecue Supper (Riverdale Community Centre
- 7.00pm – 4-H Cattle Auction
- Dusk – FREE – Hot dogs, drinks & Firework show put on by Riverdale Municipality (Millennium Park)
- ALL DAY: Livestock domestic displays & judging, food vendors, 4-H project displays
All events take place at the Rivers Ag Fairgrounds just west of town unless noted otherwise!
Join us to celebrate the Christmas season with our very out Santa Claus Parade put on by the Rivers Chamber of Commerce! This parade takes place at the start of December and is fun for all! After Santa is done being pulled, have the children visit Santa for pictures and candy after the parade. Make sure to keep your eye out for more exciting Santa Claus Parade Events throughout the day, closer to the event!
Rolling River Festival of the Arts
Come celebrate the local talent that Rivers and area has to offer at Rolling River Festival of the Arts, an event where local talent in the form of dance, band/instrumentals, strings, speech arts, and music will be on display, and then judged by a panel of experts. For more information please contact: email@example.com